Well not if you are using Windows Vista or 7. It just will not see your network adaptor. So the stream capture/URL finder currently doesn't work at this time for me at least.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
E-mail and Facebook: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Christopherh40
Klango: chrishallsworth
If you have any computer problems or queries, please contact me on the above channels. Many thanks.