To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2010 3:17 PM
Subject: Re: goldave audio glasses

Hi Richard and all

I'm wondering if you or anyone on the list would know where I could go to pick up GoldWave version 5.25?

Thanks,

Johnny

At 05:56 PM 8/14/2010, you wrote:
Hi,

I hope this helps

I've included a couple plugins that might come in handy.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kh882f
msn
bellevue....@gmail.com
skype
lord_of_beer
last fm
http://last.fm/lord_of_beer

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5368 (20100815) __________

http://www.eset.com

Johnny Chilelli
Craftsman Certified Piano Tuner / Technician since 1978
Don't wait another minute! Call 814-450-LIFE or, 814-450-5433 and put the LIFE back into your piano!
John Chilelli Piano Tuning And Repair Services
Erie, PA
"Making Pianos Smile Everywhere!"
Home Office: 814-217-1880