Right, I've not seen any Window-Eyes scripts for VLC yet but that doesn't meant
to say that they don't exist of course <smile>, last time I tried VLC for
Windows it was totally inaccessible, well at least the latest version I tried
was, the version before that one could get around.

Works well for LYNUX and Mac.