Hi okay my brother has a CD that has folders on it and in these folders are different artists.
And that hole disk is that way.
This is one disk.
So does this mean that this is an mp3 disk.
So if I wanted to make a copy of it I would just have to select to have my burning program burn an mp3 CD when burning this disk for my self or is this a different formatted disk and then do I have to select a different burning method?
This disk so my brother says has about 900 songs on it.
Witch I don't think is possible on A CD but maybe it could be.
So if anyone hear has any ideas or hints on this feel free to pass them along and thank you all ahead of time for any assistance I may get with this.

Casey