Hi Joe, the Plextalk Pocket does have WiFi, but as yet, not the software to
permit listening to Internet radio. I have no idea if that is planned.

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of joe bollard
Sent: Friday, 27 August 2010 6:59 a.m.
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Internet Radio on Mobile Devices

    hello jonathan, joe bollard from ireland here, a quick question i
purchased the plextalk pocket recorder a couple of months ago, i was
informed that in august of this year a chip in the recorder could be
activated to allow one to listen to internet radio on the recorder, as  of
now i have heard nothing of the idea, do you have any information  on this,
thanks for taking the trouble to read this, i don't want to purchase a radio
for internet listening if i can get it on the plextalk, regards and thanks
again, joe bollard.