-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 1:46 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: CD BURNING

Hi Everyone:

Seeking info on software that I can use to burn a data CD.  I'm trying to
burn a Seagate Disc Setup utility until CD so I can use it to FORMAT several

hard drives ranging from 250GB to 750GB.

I'd be interested in knowing if any list member has tried a free CD burner
that is reasonably accessible.  Where can I download such a software?  Much
thanks for all help.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado