I probably should post this to the "Total Recorder' list! But since it was kind
of "brought up" over here, I'm gonna go ahead and ask my question here: a few
days ago, I saw some posts that sound like it is possible to record an internet
stream, using Total Recorder"..and not have Jaws interfere with the recording.
Is this correct?  Or have I misunderstood something?  I know it can be done
with two sound cards; what I'd love to be able to do is to have
something..we'll say "recording something from an audio stream"..but still be
able to use the computer, thus, Jaws would be heard..but not on the recording;
can this be done with just one sound card?  Hopefully I've made myself clear
enough--smile..thanks for listening.
Tom Kaufman