I have found what Bob is saying to be true: I have a CD player (has a 5-cd changer)..have had CDs that just plain wouldn't play in it! But when I would take that same CD and put it in another machine..presto! Only thing I know here: my CD player back here is pretty old; it's a Sony (don't know the model number)..but I got it for Christmas in 1990.
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Seed" <bobs...@tbaytel.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: PROBLEM PLAYING NEW CD'S

It is for this reason that I mentioned a scratched or warped CD, as the machine is not reading the disc correctly. See if the same thing happens on someone elses player. As I said in my last post some machines are more forgiving than others. ----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>