Walter,

Far as I know the version for GW V5.57 work with v5.58 but as yet, am still
using v5.56.

I understand the scripts are available from the BlindCoolTech site.

It would be useful to know which operating system you have, since I
exclusively use Windows XP Home, for which I paste in the following from a
post I sent elsewhere a few days ago.

How to use these scripts.

Installation.

1. Open the folder into which you have unzipped the scripts.

2.  Now do escape with control, p for programs, j for jaws, right arrow into
the submenu and go down to the explore Jaws and right arrow into it's
submenu.

3. Go down to the explore my settings and enter.

4. alt-tab into the folder into which you unzipped the GoldWave files and
move them into the folder you opened under the explore my settings.

5. Close all these down.

6. Go into configuration manager which I assume you know how to do, you
should be looking at the my settings folder when it asks you to open a file,
you are looking for a file called "goldwave.JSS" so open it and compile as
with any other file.

7. Close all saving the changes when closing the configuration manager or
whatever it is which compiles scripts.

8. Open GoldWave and do Jaws key with Q which should announce "GoldWave
settings 5 are loaded application being used is Gwave.exe g w a v e . e x e"
job completed.

Of course, you could move the .zip file into the appropriate folder and
decompress it there, saves moving then.