As has been mentioned many times, cell phone discussions are
off topic for the PC Audio list unless the issue is
specifically audio related.

There's a blind phones list where you can talk about cell
phones till the cows come home.  To subscribe sent an e-mail
message to:

blindphones-subscr...@mosenexplosion.com

Tom

** Message From: DJ DOCTOR P **