hi list I have Nero 6 and what I have been trying to do is to make a video DVD.
 I went to blind geek zone and got the pod cast on how to do it. I go to Nero I
choose video DVD and I take the videos that were filmed from my camera that I
already have on my hard drive and I go to the folder that they are in and I
copy them in to the part of Nero where they should go.
now here is my problem.
I put ten 5 minute videos on to this cd and I did the burn feature it works
almost but when it gets to 100 present the program tells me that it can not do
it. I have tried it over using less of the videos and still the same thing.
the DVD is empty so I do not know what to do.
can any one help me with this.  I really want to put these shows on a DVD.
Thanks so much.
Angel.