Oh yes and my computer has 3.00 gb of ram
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sky Taylor" <s...@shaw.ca>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 10:12 AM
Subject: Adobe Audition 3.0

Hello list, I have a question about Adobe Audition 3.0. In previus version of audition 1.5, there was a thing in multi-track mode called allow multiple takes. Where do I find that option in Audition 3.0? I looked under the clip menu and it was not under the menu. All I had was clip envelope and properties and split and rejoin split. I am wanting to become a recording engineer when I grow up so I need to know where the multiple takes is in the audition 3.0 menu is as I was working on a project on Friday and I received lots of sluggishness as it was taking over the memory, even though I have lots of memory in my computer. My comp runs Vista 32 bit with JAWS and Window-Eyes and Adobe Audition 3.0 pluss I also have Audacity.