From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 6:29 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Burning CD's with Windows XP [was "Re: Recording Live
AudioStreams"]

But at least you're on the right track (I wonder how many folks know you
can
even burn CDs with Windows XP)..there probably is a way around this
"drag
and drop" thing (I actually have burned CDs using XP; the only thing I
ran
into was getting it to put the tracks in the proper order!  I probably
didn't do something right!
Tom Kaufman