Hi. My problem occurs when I want to apply effects to one specific track from
those that I have opened and imported. It happens whether using the Mac or
windows version of Audacity.

According to an Audacity demo that I found on BlindCoolTech, my impression is
that if you wish to select one specific track, you make sure that it is in
focus and press enter on it. However, when I do that, all tracks are selected,
effectively blocking me from working with one of the tracks only.

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong? It's not an accessibility issue,
because the guy doing the demo was blind and using a Mac. So it's me and I'd
like to find out what I'm doing wrong.

Larry