Hello list:  Have a strange problem (maybe they've changed something here)..I'm
running Winamp 5.52.  It used to be that I could go into a music folder, do a
"select all by hitting "control-A"..and the tracks would start playing in
order.  However..I'm finding that this isn't happening now; when the first file
is done, Winamp just stops!  Before you ask..I'll tell you that I have done the
"control-V" thing so it should play the next track; however..it's not
happening!  Does anyone know why?  Could it be that Winamp no longer allows for
this?  Or am I just doing something wrong; possibly I'm leaving out a step?
Tom Kaufman