Hi everyone!

Thanks for your input regarding the Zoom H2 recorder.  As it happens someone
who is wishing to sell a Zoom H4 unit has made contact with me and made me a
good offer so I'be very foolish not to take the H4 instead of the h2 given that
its a far superior machine, I'm llooking forward to getting it and I'll be
interested to compare it with the H1 though its probably not worth the bother
given that both machines are quite different from each other.

Cheers!