We all hate it, even while applauding those that provide workarounds to
Catscha.  Apple did, but buried in the silence was this:  "Your browser
does not support the audio element."

Anybody know what they're doing?  I have all major players, even Steve's
favorite, Flash.  Realizing this is largely a Winamp and Audacity crowd,
I'd appreciate any feedback.

  A C/C would be nice, so I don't miss it in the digest.  Thanks, just
wanted to hear remastered Sergeant Pepper I guess.
--
 "Piety is apetite in office." --Mary Ellman. I tweat as Maxter61 at
times. Regards, Max!