Hey guys,

Anyone use the audio feeds from radio reference?
I use the mobile sight cuase it is easier.
I click on live audio,  then go to the department i want and click on it.
If you arrow down the page it says listen to feed then there is a link i
press shift down arrow to highlight it.
Then i go to winamp and do control L and paste in the location.
It keeps on saying resolving host for every feed i click on but yet there
are many listeners on each feed.
How do the rest of you open feeds off this sight.
I remember doing this exact procedure before but it worked fine and now it's
not.  any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed