Hi guys again,

I'm the guy who couldn't get total recorder to behave when trying to record. Well, now I find that if I record for maybe ten minutes or less it stops just fine when I press control P, but if I record longer, maybe 20 minutes or so it doesn't stop recording. I wonder if there is some kind of timer or limiter that I'm missing. I'm baffled!
Thanks for any ideas.

On another subject, CDEX that is. I have been looking at that also but can't find any way of finding the stop button with windoweyes off. Has anybody solved that problem?
Thanks for any info on either.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California