if you don't want to deal with ITunes then you wil need to get software from redchair. otherwise you will not be able to place music on the IPod. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2010 7:39 PM
Subject: taking the plunge and buying an ipod

Hi all. Well I think it might be time to buy an ipod touch. So I'm looking for any tips or things I should know. I am getting it mostly for the app store and don't really care about itunes. As a matter of fact I would like to skip the whole itunes thing all together. I thought about an Iphone but I really don't care for contracts and services with at&t. So is there anything I should know or a website that can give me a few pointers? I went to the Apple store BTW and not one salesperson aproached my girlfriend and myself. Luckily her brother took us to the iphones and found the voiceover option so we could play with them. I liked the voiceover screen reader and figured the ipod would be a better option.Thanks for the help
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7