Hi,
when I go to certain broadcast sites like The bill sparks site, or the blind radio site, after entering the call letters of the station I want to hear, I get the Windows media player cannot play the file, prompt. A friend of mine and I were online and he was showing me how to use blindradio.com to get radio station ched in Edmonton alberta Canada. He could get the station, while I got the windows media prompt. Is there something wrong with my settings?
Thanks for your help.
Vinny