I hope this isn't considered off topic hhere. II've been pretty happy
with an airport express connected to my stereo streaming stereo music
from the web, Itunes etdf. But I'm about to get an apple tv, because of
the accessible netflicks and accessible dvd playing on the mac that I'd
like to stream, and I'd like to do it in 5.1 surround, so as to get
more of the home theater sound experience. But it seems like all the
modern receivers I've seen are so menu oriented that you really can't
operate them without sight, unless you have an amazing memory, that is,
which I don't. So I wonder if there are any receivers that can be
operated by a blind person, more than just turning it on and off, of
course. I'm talking switching between various modes and inputs.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mary