They can't really be compared as they're different machines and have a lot of
different functionality.

The DM4 has voice activation, Daisy functionality for playback - not recording
as far as I know - where as the 520 doesn't have those things, full reviews can
be found on Blind Cool Tech.

I thought about getting a 520 but I now agree with one of the other posters
here, the H1 would appear to be a far better recorder.