Oops! Meant to send to privately. Sorry

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Peter Scanlon
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 6:25 AM
  Subject: Re: Pure One Mini digital radio

  I get an error when I cut and paste that link.

    Also wondering about Mobile Me. I asked about this recently and you
replied that it was accessible.
    I use Jaws and I only see three links on this page. All the other links are
only represented as text.

    http://idisk.mac.com/desktoppics-Public?view=web

    I cannot find any support phone number.

    P.