To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 1:33 AM
Subject: R: help with some free DVD copiers

Try dvd video soft softwares.

-- msg. originale --
Oggetto: help with some free DVD copiers
Da: Jörgen Hansson <hansson.jo...@spray.se>
Data: 13/12/2010 23:09

Hello friends!
I have a little problem here, I have a good friend of mine who wanted me to copy an original DVD film to an emty DVD, but from what I have found out, this film must be copy protected, and I am wondering if there are some good accessible free DVD copying programs which can by pass the protection so that I can help my friend.
any help will be so much appreciated.
Regards,
Jörgen Hansson!
Tel +46 703-601296