Hi all.
I didn't know you can schedule recordings. Thanks for the information.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challswor...@sky.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 25/12/2010 15:09, Vítek wrote:
Hi,

Feel free trying Tapin-radio
http://www.tapinradio.com/
there are several 365.com or shoutcast.com streams but it depends on which ones
you open just like in WinAmp or any other radio player.

In case they insert metadata into streams it splits songs into tracks and you
can also schedule the automatic recording using AlarmTR.exe application in TR
folder. Speaks 100% with NVDA and TR is a freeware too. It also has sleep mode
and you can suggest or report failed radio stations right through the program
interface. It doesn't convert streams and records it into the original
sttreaming bitrate so it won't downgrade the sound quality not talking about
the fact you can record directly into mp3, ogg or aac and in some cases wma
format as well.

S pozdravem/Kind regards
Tapin