Hi list, i have recently bought a new computer with windows 7 on it. as part of the package there is nero essentials. so far i have failed to use this. if anyone on the list is using it, perhaps he or she could help me. when i open it, i choose burn and rip in the general menu. tab to burn audio disc, as i am wanting to put audio books on to a disc. i then tab to add files, and press spacebar. i go to where my files are, and highlight them. i then tab to close. now i have on my screen click burn to start burn. the trouble is, the burn is disabled. ovbiously i am doing something wrong. any help would be appreciated. brian.