Rick and list: Not sure if the one I have is from Microsoft or not (at least it _will_ play the videos with no problems)..it is called "Media Player Classic Cinema..I hope I have that right)..I did get the video to play. using the mouse! As it was playing the intro over and over, I could see on the screen where it said "Play"..but am wondering if there are controls I can use to navigate the videos; let's say I need to pause it..or I want to skip forward or backward..can this be done using Jaws 12?
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgm...@mi.rr.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:09 PM
Subject: Re: Finally Got It To Work!

Hi Tom: I have the same issue wwith the Media Player that came with my original xp machine. I can tab around and find lists of chapters but no titles for dvd tv series with myultiple episodes. Siometimes I can get it to work by mousing around but it is pretty frustrating. I am not sure if your MediaPlayer Classic is the same as the Microsoft MediaPlayer but if it is you should be able to use the mouse some to get some things done you can't seem to do with standard keyboard keys.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>