I thought we did, but I'll have to go check that again. Thanks for the reminder.

       Scott

-----Original Message----- From: Kieran L
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2011 5:24 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: USB headset

have you gone in to sound properties and checked that the headset is the
default device?

Kieran Little.
_____
Contact info
----
Email:
kieran.little...@googlemail.com
MSN:
drummerboyrocko0...@live.co.uk
AIM: kieranlittle667
GoogleTalk isEmail address*
Loudtalks: kieranlittle667
Klango: kieranlittle12
skype: little_kieran46
Phone: 02030516246 and then type 441 when asked for extention
-----
Social networks
--------
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kieran.little667
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dj__k
zonebbs username: kieranlittle667
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/kieranlittle667
P.S, did you know that the bird is the word?