Yes..but if that setting I found out about in "preferences" is checked (forgotten that quick what it is called)..but if it is checked, it shouldn't be; if it is..something about "advanced Manual"..or something like that; anyhow..according to the info I was given, if it's checked, it needs to be "unchecked"..that's what took care of it for me when I had the same problem!
Tom Kaufman
----- Original Message ----- From: "jason" <kb3...@verizon.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:13 AM
Subject: Re: Win Amp won't play more than one file, of an album, at a time!

Wonamp should play moe than 1 file if you slected with control a in the folder of the album that's not good. maybe something didn't install right.

On 2/12/2011 12:50 AM, Mac Norins wrote:
Dear Listers,

I have a different problem, than Evan has! My Win Amp version 5.581, using
XP Home, with JAWS 12, will only play one file at a time.  I had thought
that Control A would do the trick, but, it must be a preference setting,
right?  I may have my preferences screwed up -- I just don't know!  In
Windows Media Player, Control A does the trick, gaplessly; why not Win Amp
5.581?  Did the developers trick this out too much or am I missing
something, in preferences?

Any help appreciated,

-Mac-