Hello.

Winamp Pro can be made to work exactly like any version you're used to, I think, so there shouldn't be any problems. I don't know if it's worth the price for you...what are you thinking of doing with the software that you can't do now? EIther way, winamp is a great product which I never really use to its full potential, admittedly. The only real difference i've noticed with the newly installed winamp pro is that it seems faster loading and reorganising playlists and so on. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary King" <w4...@bellsouth.net>
To: "PC Audio List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 5:38 PM
Subject: Winamp Pro

Content analysis details:   (0.0 points)

 pts rule name              description
0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
 0.0 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

I have used various versions of Winamp on my computers for many years.  I
have never used the Pro version though. I am considering putting Winamp Pro
5.6 on my Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit system.  If you're using this
version of Winamp, are there any problems I should know about either with
JAWS for Windows or with Window-Eyes?  Is Winamp Pro worth the price?

Gary King
mailto:w4...@bellsouth.net