Hello Listers,

I am new to this list , and am glad to be here.

My sister came to visit me some time ago and she had some Logitek speakers
for her notebook that sounded excellent! The thing that really surprised me
is, they were so small!

Now my brother took me to best buy, and other stores, and those speakers
just couldn't be found. Well she did buy them in new York city where she
lives.  So that's that.

However, does anybody out there know of some portable speakers that can be
used with the Pacmate, and has a pretty good sound? If so, will you be so
kind to let me know?

Thanks to all!

Carliss