everyone seems to sell the zoom H-1 for $99.00 US. I recommend the accessory kit for another $24.00 too! it has a wind screen, screw on mic stand attachment, tripod and AX adapter with USB cable for the computer and adapter.

----- Original Message ----- From: " Rob Tabor" <rob.ta...@sbcglobal.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: Question re Zoom Series Digital Recorders

Hello, Dane.

Thanks for your prompt and thorough response to my inquiry. The H1's ability
to function without menus, the efficiency of its battery lifeand usage, and
minimal threshold noise in recording do make a strong case for the H1 as
being heads above other models in the series. I have just one remaining
question. Whom do you commend as the best vendor to purchase the recorder
from?
TIA
Rob Tabor and Guide Cane Raúl Junior
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dane Trethowan" <grtd...@internode.on.net>