Howdy All,

I am pretty new at this, but I have been using a tutorial.  I am still in the
beginner's portion of the tutorial.  I have everything hooked up right, but
when I try to record vinyl, using my turn table, I can't figure out how to
monitor the sound from the turn table.  I did a test recording, and it is
recording, but no sound from the speakers.  The tutorial doesn't mention
anything about how to do that, so I am at a loss as to what to do.  I have
changed a couple of settings, but still nothing.  I hope someone can help.

Mark