What is the;
Best version of Winamp with Jaws Where everything works as it should and has up-to-date security?

I only want it for multiple instances feature. Otherwise. What media player besides WMP not VLC does everything Winamp is supposed to do and works well with the best low cost multy-track and possible multy channel recorder Win XP and or Win 7?

Still struggling with WMP 10! and Sound Forge, and Some versions of Cakewalk Sonar.

Hope IPhone 5 and possibly MiPad covers my needs in a blind fiendly friendly different platform

Bobcat