Vicki, look in the tools menu in goldwave and there should be something called CD-reader which will allow you to rip the tracks onto your computer. Once you activate it, it should be self explanatory.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victoria Vaughan" <vrvaug...@mailzone.com>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2011 4:41 PM
Subject: How to inport to Goldwave?

Do any of you know how I can take one of my songs from my iTunes library and load it into Goldwave? It is a live recording and I want to fade out and crop the applause.

If it would be any easier, I do have it on a CD, but I don't know how to import the song on to my computer except through iTunes.

Many thanks for any help! Vicky