I'm trying to use the cd ripping feature in Foobar 2000 1.1.5.  I get the
conversion settings just the way I want them and hit convert, and then a
dialogue3 appears asking me for the location of the flac converter.  I've
scoured my drive and can't find it, nor can I find a .flac converter listed
in the installed components, nor in the installable components from the
site.  Foobar will in fact play .flac files just fine though, so I'm rather
confused.

How do I point Foobar to the .flac converter?

                Christopher Bartlett