are a statonery?
----- Original Message ----- From: "brian parker" <brian.parke...@btopenworld.com>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 5:16 PM
Subject: question about nero7.2

Hi, can someone help me with this. i can't use the built in disc drive on my computer, as i can't open the disc tray. i have bought an external disc drive, which is plugged in to a u s b port. i can play discs using this drive, but when i try to burn a disc, nero tries to open the built-in drive, intending to ask me to put in a disc. can anyone tell me how to tell nero to use the external drive. any advice would be gratefully received. my computer thinks the external drive is letter g. brian.