Hi and thanks to those on list who recommended the Squeezebox Boom, Its not
often that I'm amazed by a product but the Squeezebox Boom and the Squeezebox
system is exactly that, amazing!

The sound out of the Boom is incredibly good given its size, can't fault it
there.

Now would someone mind giving me a few tips as to the layout of the front panel
on the unit and the controls on the remote controller? That would be very much
appreciated.

I like the fact that you can remote control the Boom from your computer, your
Ipad, well almost anything! that connects to a network <smile>, absolutely
brilliant!