The link shown below for the REAAccess bridge does not work. It goes to domain registering service.

Any ideas on where one can download the ReaAccess bridge from apart from that link?

Bob Nelson

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Scholes" <ja...@jls-radio.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:33 PM
Subject: Re: Reaper Multi Track recording software

It is extremely accessible when used with the ReaAccess plug-in - a plug-in which interfaces directly with JAWS, Window-Eyes, NVDA and SystemAccess - from http://www.ReaAccess.com. I now use it for all of my recording and editing needs. Definitely worth the $40.

Previously, Dane Trethowan said:
Hi!

Anyone played with this? I'm examining the trial version now, looks as though it may be quite accessible.

Available over multi platforms.

<http://www.reaper.fm>

James Scholes

--