Hello James,

When I clicked on this link I get a page about this domain is coming soon what's this all about?

On 20/04/2011 00:31, James Scholes wrote:
I just clicked the link here and it works fine, but if you go to

http://www.cucat.org/class_notes/Thursday%20chats/2011/

the Reaper tutorial/introduction is the last one on that page and is
called "20110408 Intro To Reaper.mp3".

In regards to your query about documentation, a lot of the Reaper manual
is useless for blind beginners as ReaAccess (the plug-in I mentioned
earlier) changes many of the hotkeys and when using a screen reader many
of the procedures to accomplish the basics are slightly different. That
audio file should hopefully get you up and running, however if it does
not, the ReaAccess website (http://www.reaaccess.com) features details
on how you can join a mailing list specifically to talk about the use of
Reaper with screen readers. I'm sure people will be happy to help you on
there.

Previously, Mac Norins said:
That link did not work either, which leads me to believe that
something may
be wrong with the settings, in my I.E.! Can I find this anywhere else?
Also, does the Reaper site have tutorial information? I am running an old
XP Home computer that is slowly dying, so that may be my problem;
getting a
Windows 7 shortly!

Thanks,

-Mac-