Thanks very much to Tom for his permission to post this here.

We could all use some extra cash, and we all like a good party. Why not have
both this weekend?

If you've never heard Mushroom FM before, it is an Internet radio station
that prides itself on its high presentation standards. There is an emphasis
on live radio with a lot of fun personalities. The music mix is really
diverse.

We can of course be found on our website, but also in iTunes, the Radio Time
directory, and iOS apps like Ootunes and Tune-in Radio.

Mushroom FM is celebrating its first birthday this weekend, with a $500 cash
competition, t-shirt giveaways featuring the cool new Mushroom FM logo,
retrospectives about how and why the station got started and its first year
on the air. 50 hours of continuous live programming begins at 5 AM eastern
on Saturday. A new Mushroom FM trivia question will be asked each hour.
Everyone who answers right will go into the $500 prize draw which will be
conducted between 6 and 7 AM Eastern on Monday morning.
All the info can be found at http://www.MushroomFM.com/birthday

You can follow @MushroomFM on Twitter, or like us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/mushroomfm

We look forward to you hanging out with us, and maybe becoming a winner too.

Jonathan