Norma, yes it works fine for me with the same setup.
Cheers
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Norma A. Boge
Sent: 05 May 2011 17:39
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: Winamp on a Win 7 Pro 64 bit PC

Hi guys,

As stated above, I'm wanting to use WinAmp on my Win 7/64 Professional PC.
I have Jaws 12 installed, and I need to know if there is a version of WinAmp
which works best with my set-up.  I did have the current version installed,
and  I struggled with it., in terms of trying to get Jaws to read some
things and trying to find things.  I really want to learn and use it, so any
suggestions as far as documentation, tutorials, scripts, etc. would be most
appreciated.

Thanks,
Norma