Hello List:  Have an interesting situation with Windows Media Player: let's say
I am running an audio stream that uses Windows Media Player.  Then I open
another program such as Outlook Express; let's also say I may open another
program; I'm noticing that I cannot get back to the Windows Media Player's
window!  The only way to accomplish this is to again click the Windows Media
Player shortcut on my desk top!  This is something that I can certainly do (if
I have to) I just wonder if this is the normal way this should behave!  Am
running Windows Media 11; running Jaws 12 and Windows XP (home edition) Service
Pack 3.
Tom Kaufman