Yeah I do but really I don't think you're going about things the right way.

Firstly, most of those portable CD Radio Cassette machines were never intended for what you want to do with them even though you're using a time stat.

You set the machine to record by pressing the record button I assume is that correct? Having done that you set the time stat to turn the machine on right?

Well most importantly, having the machine idle in this way for much of the time can damage the pinch roller the little rubber wheel which graps the cassette tape -.

Now again this is all assumption because every machine is different but this is generally the rule, you may wish to get back to me privately so perhaps we can discuss this further.

Cheers