To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: Looking for a good music site.

Hi, it works with windoweyes.
What I figured out is, that you have to use the select to get through the
search boxes.
Try the shift down arow and then tab to the edit box, and then enter, so
that the browser is off.
Then hit theclick on the go button.

One thing I have noticed is that some things don't stay on the catalog for
ever.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kim kelly" <kim...@cableone.net>