Ok, I have submitted this message along with my comments to the rest of the MainMenu staff for their consideration. Keep your fingers and toes crossed.

----- Original Message ----- From: "kim kelly" <kim...@cableone.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Regarding Sirius/xm.

Hey, that is a real good idea. I will make a motion to have that done.
Go for it.

If any of the main menu guys are on this list, Here is the number.
1-800-422-7142
Hope that this will help.
Maybe if enough of us Blind folks call them, who knows, what will happen.
Let's hope for the best and kick some real hiney.

Kim Kelly

Skype:
richies12
Alternate Email Address: