From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org
[mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org] On Behalf Of Sushant Bendre
Sent: 22 May 2011 16:13
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: sound forge question

as i want  to asked about soung foge 08 as i want to record from
inside the p.c for example while playing songs or any audio lecher how
to do this just now i am recording through microplone but i wnat to
record without micro phone is their any setting we have to do in sound
foge .please help me

--
shushant bendre physio  therepist from pune camp mobil :9373798593  e
mail id same above or shan .dpt @hotmail.com thanque  for reeding this

We will not rest until every blind or partially-sighted person in the United
Kingdom, who has lost their sight in youth, gets the same life chances as their
sighted peers!

Website: www.rlsb.org.uk
Email: enquir...@rlsb.org.uk

Registered Office: Dorton House, Seal, Sevenoaks, TN15 0EB.
A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales (No 139928) and a
charity registered in England & Wales (No 307892).
Tel: 01732 592500

intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s), unless
otherwise specifically stated. Internet communications are not secure and
therefore the RLSB does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of RLSB unless otherwise specifically
stated. If you have received this
email in error, please notify us immediately.

This message has been scanned by www.icritical.com