Hi.
You can allow multiple instances in the general preferences of Winamp. That way you can launch multiple instances just from its shortcut for example.
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
Sent from Thunderbird

On 28/05/2011 07:59, Barry Chapman wrote:
The key combination to start a second instance of Winamp from within the
program is alt+ctrl+n.  This worked fine until I installed
NVDA, which uses it as its start up key combination.  Now when I press
alt+ctrl+n from within Winamp, rather than getting a second
instance of Winamp, NVDA starts.  Does anyone know how else I can start a
second instance of Winamp?

Thanks,
Barry Chapman