Hi!

Most people on this list would have seen the various discussions on the
excellent Zoom H1 handy audio recorder.

I knew the company made a video recorder but up until now hadn't been able to
find any information on it.

I find a distributor in Australia where I can purchase the thing and certainly
will, hope the stock doesn't run out <smile>.
<http://www.dwmusic.com.au/product/product/?>

This recorder has all the audio characteristics of the Zoom H1 along with a
video camera, video capture I'm told is very acceptable, not professional grade
of course but what does one expect for a couple hundred dollars, just perfect!
for those times you may wish to do a little video recording of one form or
another, perhaps upload that to a web site of some sort etc.

The unit comes with a 2GB Micro SD card which will hold 1 hour of Video content.

product_id=3519&category=73&brand=&sort=&page=&q=/&gclid=CJ2fvfSdkakCFc2DpAodRly8iw